1. You must order the minimum quantity (or multiples thereof) of Products shown on the price list current at the order date. We shall use every reasonable endeavour to satisfy Your order in accordance with the details on the Order Form completed by You. If this is not possible, we reserve the right to supply a quantity as near as possible to that requested by You on the Order Form.
- Subject to this clause, the Products are received in a damaged state; or
- Subject to the requirements of clause 1, the Products are supplied in the incorrect quantity;
- incorrect Products are supplied to You; or
- the Products are faulty.
3. If the Product delivered is not what you ordered (including any replacement Products), or does not correspond with its description or the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality, we will, at our option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid.
4. Claims for credit must be made within seven (7) days of receipt or collection of the Products by You by email@example.com. A copy of the delivery slip from which the Products were supplied must be presented, failing which any such claims are deemed to be waived.
5. In the event that we agree to the return of the Products for credit, You will be notified of the appropriate procedure to be complied with to return the Products.
6. If You are entitled to a refund from us, we will pay as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to us at your risk. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good condition.